Sometimes, it’s better to keep your mouth shut than speak out loud
and hurt someone else’s feeling, right?
My opinion la .. I don’t know, maybe I said so because I am quiet.
But, if you could spend a minute and think about it, 90% of it is true.
Imagine that there are two person;
One is quiet, another one is s super-talkative-cold-hearted person.
Yes, that second person is so friendly, knows how to mix around.
But bila dah bercakap,
tak ingat hati & perasaan orang, who do you prefer?
I just don’t understand people.
Is it halo effect, stereotype, contrast effect?
I don’t remember.
For that quiet person, if dia cakap banyak pun,
orang akan still keep thinking that the person is
PENDIAM la, TAK SOSIAL la…
I was like, WTH ?!
kalau tak kenal orang tu tak payah la nak judge macam macam kan ?
ngokngekkkkkk betol !!
No comments:
Post a Comment